Camden market has teamed up with Fat Gay Vegan to launch the UK’s first festive vegan deli pop-up. The market will take place on the three Thursday nights leading up to Christmas – December 7th, 14th and 21st – from midday to 8pm.
The market will showcase some of the UK’s top vegan meat and cheese artisans, providing the perfect opportunity to stock up on seasonal take home goodies before Christmas. And once you’ve finished shopping, there are loads of vegan stands in the market to grab some food including Hash Green, Young Vegans, VBurger Camden, Club Mexicana and Magic Falafel.
The pop-up is located in a shop front in The Stables section of the market, near the Magic Falafel stand. It’s free to enter, and will feature a line-up of 10-15 stalls. Confirmed traders include:
- LoveSeitan – seitan products (vegan meat alternative)
- Young Vegans – vegan ‘ready to bake’ pies
- The Cashew Family – festive nut based cheeses
- Big V London – cook at home plant-based burgers
- Mouse’s Favourite – vegan cheeses
- Cafe SoVegan – handmade meat alternatives & vegan cheese sauce
- The Butch Institute – preserves & jams
- Nutkin – artisan vegan cheeses
- Plant Based Artisan – vegan honey
Stop by & stock up: Former Art Gallery, North Yard, Camden Market, NW1 8AH